Thursday, September 15, 2011

Apple Week!


We're Making Apple Pie!
c
 little chefs!


 our littlest chef


 stirring in the cinnamon




 the perfect little pie


 how long do we have to cook it? 
 cover up the apples

 yummo!

 eating the leftover apples


 mmmmmmmm!

 "I think I am the best cook EVER!"...Gabby




 Way up high in the apple tree...

 "two squirrels sharing an apple"



TA! DA!






                                working in the writing center


 teamwork!


You gotta know when to fold 'em!
learning to fold!

 corner to corner
 Nice folding, James!





 Sweet Girl!
 painting with clothespins
 dot....dot....dot...

 buddies


 keeper of all dogs!

 Big guy, Ryan, helps greta with the soap!



5 comments:

  1. Seeing these pictures is becoming my favorite part of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joie! Glad you are enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Joie! I could look at these all day. Maybe you could put in a webcam so we could spy all the time ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog! It's wonderful! I love the apple pies! We usually make individual pies in muffin tins, but I think we will try it this way this year. Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and LOVE it! Thanks for sharing so many photos!
    www.joyofkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete